- Novartis enters into exclusive worldwide license with Mesoblast to develop, commercialize and manufacture remestemcel-L for treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and other indications
- Addition of remestemcel-L could expand Novartis respiratory portfolio by adding potential first-in-class ARDS therapy using innovative cell-based technology with platform potential
- Deal includes $50 million upfront …
Before leaving port, sailors rely on meteorological data – wind force, swell, air temperature – to help them predict weather conditions at sea and stay safe.
Drug developers at Novartis are also using data to take a look into the future. They are working with the company Cibiltech to forecast disease progression of transplant patients with the help of a computer algorithm.
With this digital tool, the team at Novartis aims to reduce the time it takes to prove that an experimental therapy is safe and effective.
The partnership is part of a larger strategy at Novartis to …
- Pivotal ASCEMBL study of novel, investigational STAMP inhibitor asciminib (ABL001) vs. bosutinib in CML patients previously treated with two or more TKIs
- ELARA results for Kymriah® in relapsed or refractory (r/r) follicular lymphoma, plus long-term JULIET data on response survival and durability at more than three years in r/r DLBCL patients
- Detailed Jakavi …
Novartis signed five virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs), which are expected to collectively add 277 megawatts of clean power to the electrical grid. This move makes Novartis the first pharmaceutical company set to achieve …
- Five virtual power purchase agreements (VPPAs) with three developers expected to add more than 275 megawatts of clean power to the electrical grid
- Projects expected to address Novartis greenhouse gas emissions across its European operations, equivalent to removing approximately 113 000 passenger vehicles from the road annually1
- Agreements mark a major milestone on the Novartis environmental sustainability journey to be carbon neutral …
Suite 204, Block 1
Long Cheng Plaza
Mutley Bend, Belvedere
+263 (242) 741 308
+263 (242) 741 309
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm