- Net sales grew 2% (cc, -1% USD), as growth drivers more than offset Gleevec/Glivec impact
- Cosentyx (USD 410 million, +136% cc) showing strong growth in all three indications
- Entresto (USD 84 million) steadily growing with better access in US and EU
- Gilenya (USD 722 million, +5% cc) grew mainly driven by volume
- Excluding Gleevec/Glivec, Oncology grew +7% (cc) driven mainly by Promacta/Revolade, Jakavi, Tafinlar + Mekinist and Tasigna
- Core operating income down 5% (cc) due to generic erosion and increased investments, mainly …
- Sandoz receives positive CHMP opinions for biosimilars rituximab and etanercept to treat immunological diseases. Biosimilar rituximab also recommended to treat blood cancers
- Comprehensive data packages, confirming Sandoz biosimilars rituximab and etanercept match their respective reference medicines, were the basis for CHMP decisions
- Subject to EC** approval, Sandoz market leadership position extended as the only company to have five approved biosimilars in Europe1
Holzkirchen, April 21, 2017 – Sandoz …
- Total investment of EUR 105 million in Prevalje site reinforces commitment to largest Sandoz business, Anti-Infectives, and single largest global product, broad-spectrum antibiotic amoxicillin-clavulanic acid.
- The investment will bring 150 new jobs, more than doubling the number of employees at Prevalje over six years.
- The project, scheduled for completion in 2019, will be the largest Novartis investment in Slovenia to date.
Prevalje, April 11, 2017 – A foundation stone for the new production plant for a broad- …
Follow us on Facebook
ADDRESS – ZIMBABWE
Suite 204, Block 1
Long Cheng Plaza
Mutley Bend, Belvedere
ADDRESS – ZAMBIA
Off Kasama Road